10 Must Have Books On Cryptocurrency

List Of Top Cryptocurrency Books


There are lots of bitcoin, blockchain and crypto books out there - but which ones are the best for you to get a deep understanding of what's going on quickly. Luckily for you - here at Carib Bitcoin - we've done all the hard work for you and spent hours diving in and out of all the various books and these are our top picks. Most books specialize in a particular area such as bitcoin - cryptocurrencies in general - and some are just plain old primers on blockchain - so check out our list of books below to give you a good grasp of what's going on!


I'm constantly learning and absorbing new knowledge, but business literature disappoints me often. There is a problem in the relevance of the information with direct moment. Here all the information is fresh and submitted very interesting. Maybe the best book about investing I've read. There are no superfluous words, only practical advice.

An absolutely amazing book! At times it seems that the world is going in the wrong direction. You simply need to look at the news about the upcoming election to get the feeling that the world is about to implode! If you are looking for clues that civilization is not at it's end and need a dose of what can be and what most likely will be the future, this book is for you.


This is one of the finest book and easiest book to read in order to understand the ins and out of mastering Bitcoin. I, for one, thought that I know how it works. I thought it works just like how investing in stock market is but then, when I read the book, it is totally different when you are investing your money in cryptocurrencies. It's a volatile market and the only shield you have is knowledge. Knowing when to buy and when to sell is the key. There's a portion that I like to hold for long but I mostly would wanna do it as short-term passive. This is a good guide for new traders of Bitcoin.

If you want to learn everything about bitcoin/crypto-currencies then this is the book. It covers everything from a simple "what is bitcoin" to the advanced programming applications of it in a simple to read easy to understand format. A great reference for those not familiar with the subject at all.

Ethereum is the blockchain application that you will want to invest with. Ethereum developers are working hard every day to make Ethereum the platform that surpasses Bitcoin in every aspect. For this get and read this book. This book will help you.

Blockchain is such a cool concept, and this author did a great job of explaining the "ins and outs" as well as showing ways that it can be used for generating income. I really appreciated the recommends and personal experience that was included, which helps point a novice like me in the right direction. I also thought it was nice that the author pointed out the pros AND CONS of different income streams found in the blockchain world, making this a true help book and not a "get rich quick" type scheme. Overall, I would recommend this to others looking for info on the technology of blockchain, or that want to try their hand at investing some cash using this market.

Among investing books that I have ever read, I find this book set is perfect.
All of tips, guides, techniques and information that I need to know about Bitcoin, Ethereum, Blockchain are well explained and well guided inside. Matt Cohen is a master on this topic.
What I impressed much about this book is the parts “How To Avoid Losing Money With The Mining Profitability Calculator (100% Risk-Free) & The Best Bitcoin Wallets For Computers And Smartphones” very helpful.

BRILLIANT! Andreas utilizes many analogies that help the reader understand Bitcoin and the impact new technology has historically had on society. I follow Andreas Antonopoulos on YouTube and Twitter - he is a beacon of truth.

I'll start with the fact that the book is executed very qualitatively, and the content is another brilliant confirmation that it is necessary to do only the favorite thing, the work should be interesting and beloved. One of the most talented author. The book really helps to understand the blockchain. In the book you will not find a dry theory, terms and boredom. Only the answers: understandable, accessible and truthful. Not rude, not cynical, but absolutely effective.


This book was nice for someone who likes money and history. I like history so some bits were fascinating. I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in this subject. I would also read more from this author. Maybe a more history focused book? I would read something like that.



I hope this list helps with your journey.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts